My winter project

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are all five gallon pails. I called Walker's earlier this year to see how much it would cost for 5 gallons of Concord. My father-in-law loves a sweet Concord. The pail costs $30, but the shipping to DFW also cost $30. So I decided to continue using Welch's frozen grape concentrate. If there are any DFW winemakers who'd like to join together for a group purchase, please let me know. I don't know if I would still be married if I had an order like Bill's show up at my front door. I have to buy my purchases a little at a time and sneak them in the front door to save my wife a heart attack. Last night, I bought two six-gallon carboys from George for myMM frozen juices. I walked in with one and will bring the other in today while she is gone, hopingthat she won'tnotice that the winemaking supplies keepspreading out from our dining area. We're living temporarily in a two-bedroom apt. while our house is being built. We have three weeks until we move into our new house and then we'll all be happy we have plenty of space for my passion.Edited by: dfwwino

That must be killing you waiting to move in. Do you have a wine cellar/room ready. Will it be finished or are you going to do a lot of the final touches? I sneak in a kit or carboy myself once in awhile from our local distributor. My wife is always the 1 who is home to receive the orders from George.

Latest posts

Back