My Own Account

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A2

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, Austin here.

Some of you may already know me if you're members on HomeBrewTalk, but I've been using the TxBrew account here in WineMakingTalk for the past five years as I've only been a technical adviser and I've never needed my own account.

I've really gotten to know the community over the last few months, so I got to thinking I would rather have my own account to post updates, and participate with.

I really appreciate the compliments I've received over our front page articles section. I've had a lot of fun writing about wine, and even more fun doing The Vintner's Chair.

That's it. If you need anything send me a pm, but I will not be using the TxBrew account any further. That's going back to Keith (The True TxBrew).

If you have any questions please post them here.

< That really is me and my chicken friend.

Oh I see, you are special and get a super-sized avatar. :)
Glad to be able to put a face with a name.

It's the default admin size. It is pretty big isn't it?

I shrunk it a bit.

Better?

Thanks for the official welcome John!

Austin
I did not realize how much time you put in these forums until I started to pay more attention to it - great job you are doing - keep up the great work !

I guess 'Welcome aboard' wouldn't be entirely appropriate, but I've already said it. So there ya go. :D

Back