My Newest Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice label
smiley20.gif

Very classy looking label. Just curious though. Shouldn't the spelling be Amarone Valpolicella and not Amarome Valipolicella? Or are there alternate spelling options?

Flem said:
Very classy looking label. Just curious though. Shouldn't the spelling be Amarone Valpolicella and not Amarome Valipolicella? Or are there alternate spelling options?

I just thought it was a play on AmaROME and kind of dug it.

Tony, you may be right. You Italians,always thinking about the home country. LOL
smiley31.gif

just a play on verbage,glad you picked up on it,your quite right about the proper spelling thought......Ive been to italy four times and its not enough....amarome anyone.......

I don't know if it was planned or just a coincidence but I see a subliminal message in the label and the curvey lines seem to spell "Joe's." Did I have too much vinoat dinner?

Hey neighbor watchout! Us hillbillies have nice labels too! LOL!
smiley2.gif
Ask Dan, I run a mean photo program! LOL!

wine and pasta can't have to much,rocky,made sausage and peppers yesterday with a 3 year old brunello,out sanding color and taste,with long hots..
smiley2.gif
how bad could that be.........
smiley9.gif

Joe, You are so right about sausage and peppers. We get the "ancient" red peppers at Sam's Club, some green peppers, 5 or 6 Hot Hungarians, Sweet and Hot Ialian sausage, a good cooking onion or two and seasoning. Having that with a loaf of fresh bread, Asiago cheeseand a bottle of an Italian red, nothing like it!

Latest posts

Back