My label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laneygirl

Reaction score
Here's what most of my labels look like...definitely not hand designed with my fine motor skill handicap. I like to say that I am craft impaired and drama retarded...but I can do all kinds of math problems and athletic challenges
smiley2.gif

I do love the finished look that shrink wrap and lables give wine...compared to my homebrewed beer bottles that get no label and only an initial or two on the cap to indicate what beer it is which requires my decoder ring, but I give that out freely.

20071113_212432_Picture_002_Med.JPG

I like your label, it looks very nice on the bottle. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who don't label the beer, I don't label my wine coolers either, they don't seem to last long enough to worry about it
smiley1.gif

I like the label...very simple but sophisticated.

We also just initial our crown caps on the beer and cider....they do go pretty fast and never get any complaints.

I agree, your label is very nice!

smiley32.gif

Honestly, I have not seen a label anywhere on this forum that was not creative and a job well done.

Great job Laney, looks like a commercial bottle in a store that I would buy any day of the week, well except Sunday!
smiley13.gif

Latest posts

Back