RJ Spagnols my first kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwheel

Reaction score
:fsh:a1a 6 gallon mix 4 days now i really dont understand the names on the boxs but in time maybye i will become more at ease. it bubbles in my fermenter.like crazy so guess i will wait 14 days htdro read and carbouy off. can any body tell me if on my other kit a gewurztratraminer 20045 i have 2 5 gallon buckets can u devide it ..the wine in 2 primarys to get my 6 or 6.5 is this the best way, my kit working off now is a 20072 10 litre pinot noir? sorry about my spelling.

20072 is the product code for the regular Grand Cru Pinot Noir (ie NOT the GC International BC Pinot Noir which is code 25832). 20045 is the Grand Cru Gewurztraminer.

Steve

Yes you can divide it if you dont have a primary bucket big enough to hold it all at once but try to divide everything equally when doing so.

my first kit

thanks wade for a reply. i can have a lot of respect for wine people .had to be a lot of failure and waste trying to get good wine made in the day, it helps so much to have people help u learn...im hooked.thanks wade

3 days early but hydrometer showed 990 and thought it ws gonna dissapear to the bottom any way went to the carbouy and degassed and poured all these chemicals need to find out from the experts but it is not doing much now....got to go to work .....questions later:se:se

Latest posts

Back