My Cherry Pee is complete!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was super worried that my Skeeter Pee would never clear...but it did! I had used Sparkolloid (positive charge) and it helped a little. A week later I added Bentonite (negative charge) and the next day...WALL-AH! I am completely addicted to this recipe and starting another this week. :h

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
that stuff is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm looking forward to my first batch Ill use the lees from my Pineapple wine.

How does the cherry compare to regular?

Have you done any other flavors?

How does the cherry compare to regular?

Have you done any other flavors?

No, I haven't yet. I'm planning on starting a batch this week though so I gotta start thinking about that. The cherry was my first batch so I couldn't tell you how it compares unfortunately.

hey!, would it at al be possible if you shared the cherry reci'pee'? would love to try it, it looks so good!!!! also looking for green apple recipee. imma keep on looking, but if anyone knows, would love to hear back! cheers!

Mikael

p.s. first batch of pee going great!!!!! thanks for all your help guys in the chat room!!!

Anyone that has even been on a 72 hr hold is welcome there!

If ya know what I mean!!!

Debbie

What did you change to make it cherry? Whole cherries? Cherry juice? I'm thinking of doing cherry for my next pee, but not sure how to go about it.

What did you change to make it cherry? Whole cherries? Cherry juice? I'm thinking of doing cherry for my next pee, but not sure how to go about it.

You can either use the lees from cherry wine if you made one, or you can do an F-pac, I used a raspberry F-pac on a pee made with Cab Franc lees and it came out really well, nice rapsberry flavor, not too overpowering though.

Back