Mega at $540 milliion...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I win...I need a couple more carboys or a brewing belt...or both :D

oh yeah...and a big ol' yacht to drink my wine on ;)

You'd either:

A) Never hear from me again
B) Get sick of hearing my name

Which way it went, would probably depend on how i felt on the day that i won.. Would either pack up and ship off, or starting buying up e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g i could

Pay off credit card, Have no time for work, spend money in a lot of stupid ways

I'd still be waiting at the mailbox every Friday for the check!!!! Of course I'd be in my Bently waiting!

I would be fishing around the world for every fish out there! Id also take a big dump on my bosses desk! Id probably pay each of his other employees to leave there all on 1 day!

Looks like someone in Baltimore, MD area has a winning number. Not sure if the winning ticket was bought by an individual or a group at the moment.

So post if you won and what you won.

I did a $10 quick pick. Matched 2 numbers and the Megaball.

Won my $10 back........

I won $7 but I have to split that between all my coworkers who went in on it so I end up with $0.46...yipeee!

Did anybody have to stand in a big line to buy your ticket? Last night on the evening news they were showing huge lines of people on the east coast and just across the NV border (they don't have the lottery in NV) in California. I guess they have busses that take people to a convenience store and they literally had 400 people in line to buy lottery tickets at this place that was out in the middle of nowhere. Just insane.

No lines anywhere in these parts that I saw all day yesterday!

Back