L'uva Bella Chilean Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjd

Wine Lover
Reaction score
I just recieved the order form from L'uva Bella for thier Chilean Juice. So many to choose from. I will be ordering eight to ten buckets this year. I am trying to choose between the Malbec and the Petit Syrah. It's a sure sign of spring when that order form arrives!

Yeah, I received it too. They said they should have the new pricing by
mid-February with the first truck arriving on March 30th. :br

I"m planning on headed over on Mar 30th, is anyone else going that day?

Maybe we can get together for lunch while we are there. Who else would be interested in meeting at Luva's on March 30th?

I probably cant do the 30th but I'll be heading over shortly thereafter. Looking forward to some new buckets. Need to get bottling some stuff next month or I'll have to order from Consumers Produce in May.

Would someone be good enough to post the order form? For some reason, it will not be on their site until February. Thanks.

I will try to be there on the 30th.

Here you go Rocky, there is no prices as of yet, they will be posted mid February, I cannot upload the form but here is the list

Distributed by: L'uva Bella Juice Company Call in order: 330-536-6450
6597 Center Road, St. Rt 224, Lowellville 44436 Fax in order: 330-536-6339
Name: Phone Number:
Street:
City/State: Email:
*Best days to place orders are Mon., Tues. and Wed.
ln # COLOR VARIETY ( 23L - 6.0 gallon pail) QTY. PRICE EXTENDED
Order taken
Expected pick up
1208 RED Barbera
1219 RED Cabernet Franc
1220 RED Cabernet Sauvignon
1224 RED Carmenere
1240 RED Malbec
1244 RED Merlot
1253 RED Petit Syrah
1256 RED Pinot Noir
1265 RED Sangiovese
1269 RED Syrah
1280 RED Zinfandel

1308 WHITE Chardonnay
1317 WHITE Gewurztraminer
1331 WHITE Moscatel Alejandria
1341 WHITE Pinot Grigio
1344 WHITE Riesling
1350 WHITE Sauvignon Blanc
1351 WHITE Semillon
1353 WHITE Thompson Seedless
1376 WHITE Viognier
Make checks payable to L'uva Bella Juice Company
Payment due on pick up TOTAL JUICE ORDER
Cash, Check, Credit Card TOTAL DUE

Thank you, Julie. That was very nice of you to take the time to enter all this. I will try to make it there on the 30th. Do you think we could bring some of our wines for a tasting or would the company frown on that?

Thank you, Julie. That was very nice of you to take the time to enter all this. I will try to make it there on the 30th. Do you think we could bring some of our wines for a tasting or would the company frown on that?

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cw

I don't know but when it gets closer to March we can contact them and asked or a lot of brings a couple of bottles and we trade off.

Hopefully the resturant will be open, the Pizza is great & also the fresh hot peppers! My Pinot Noir & Zinfandel is still under glass from last year.... Should be pretty tasty about now. Probably should think about bottling them........

Al

Hopefully the resturant will be open, the Pizza is great & also the fresh hot peppers! My Pinot Noir & Zinfandel is still under glass from last year.... Should be pretty tasty about now. Probably should think about bottling them........

Al

That was my thought for the upcoming weeks. Try to get some bottling done to free up carboys.

Based on all the recent unexpected expenses, we probably will not get Chilean juice this year. Wasn't sure what to get, still not. May just let all age for the summer and make pee and some tropical breeze.

Are you still going to go to the "meet and greet" on March 31?

Here's a link to the L'uva Bella Chilean juice buckets with the prices.

Best to contact www.luvabella.com

I'm not good at posting links.

Last edited:
They don't have their list posted on their site as of yet. But I did get the current price list emailed to me last night, if anyone wants me to email them that send me a pm with your email address.

They don't have their list posted on their site as of yet. But I did get the current price list emailed to me last night, if anyone wants me to email them that send me a pm with your email address.

I tries to cut and paste it from their email to me and it didn't work.

Latest posts

Back