Life is a Beach!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
20101105_085410_corona01.jpg

Have the wine chores all taken care of for a while. We are headed to the Bahamas today with some good friends for a week of sun, fun, mojito's and relaxing!

Don't worry Al, I have a house sitter for the week to hug those carboys!

Looks like Tomas will head out and away from us once it crosses over Haiti
smiley3.gif

I will be checkin in and posting a few pics along the way!

the baby sitter has a straw...your supposed to mark the levels of teh carboys in a notebook whenever you go away

rookies!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually i am surprised that he isn't taking 34 warships w him to the bahama's and let us not forget the bomb proof tunnel from the hotel to the umbrella on the beach ;)

have a great time and don't forget to call and write. Bring us all back a little surprise - we'll be waiting!!!

remember the 3 R's

relax - enjoy - and sip a little.

gotcha with the R's, huh?

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif

figures!!!!!......he is involved w US defense..and what does he show us? a gun made in austria...!!!!

That, for better or worse is now standard issue with many police forces (including the house sitter). Supposed to be a very reliable weapon....
smiley10.gif

Al Fulchino said:
figures!!!!!......he is involved w US defense..and what does he show us? a gun made in austria...!!!!

Loooooong travel day yesterday.

ABQ to Las Vegas, change planes then Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale. Landed at 12:00AM. By the time we got our bags and took the shuttle to the hotel for the night it was 1:00AM. Thanks Southwest!

Morning came way tooooo early.......
smiley11.gif

Taking the "little plane" in a few hours to Rock Point, Eleuthera, then beach attire!
smiley4.gif

20101106_091810_bahamas_map.png

ibglowin said:
That, for better or worse is now standard issue with many police forces (including the house sitter). Supposed to be a very reliable weapon....
smiley10.gif

Al Fulchino said:

all mine are american

now get back to your vacation and stop complaining about how long the travel was..... :)

i was down in St thomas back in the first week of october for a wedding when another tropical storm had just been leaving...and that picture that Mike shows is pretty much how it stayed until the sucker passed..the good news is that these things only last a coupla days and then you are back to a mini paradise....politics excluded of course :)

You either hate the deserted beach or love it! I guess it depends on how horny your feeling!
smiley3.gif

Al Fulchino said:
is it me or is that two guys swinging in that hammock ? :)

I zoomed in as far as my computor would allow and the person facing away is wearing mens shoes and the person facing us is a man. Sounds like more confessions when Mike returns!
smiley3.gif

Latest posts

Back