Let me please introduce myself....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffemt128

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm Tanner James....I was born today at 3:48 (yes Bill, 3:48) today. I was 7 lbs 11 oz and I was 21 inches long. My Pap (ffemt128) is very happy I arrived safely and with no problems. I've also included a picture of my proud mommy, she was a real trooper throughout the whole ordeal today. Notice she isn't taking her eyes off me so I can't sneak back inside. It was nice to see the real world today.

DSC_9834_copy.jpg

DSC_9835_copy.jpg

Doug what a beautiful little boy, congrats Grandpa!

Nice to meet ya Lil' Man! Glad you made the trip to grace us with your presence!
Make sure to give Papa a hard time & ask for everything for Christmas!
(He had a soft spot for you before you were even here; aka - you'll get it!)

What a wonderful blessing. Hope all are doing well.

Congratulations Doug and the entire family. You no doubt will be one spoiling grandpa. I bet Tanner will have a sling shot in his back pocket by age four!

Well, I know that he's got a REALLY nice room to come to, along with a great family. Welcome TJ and we look forward to seeing you.

Congrats Doug and the rest of the family!!! Now the fun begins!!! Just think before you know it, he'll be out there with you picking elderberries!!

Congrats to all. First grandchild Doug? You must be extremely proud. I hope to have that same feeling shortly; first grandchild expected in about a week.

Back