Labeled my first three kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepbabe

Reaction score
Here they are:
Mango Mint Chenin Blanc, Peach Chardonnay, and Banana Pineapple Viognier.
smiley4.gif

20100523_201323_bottles.jpg

That's our dog Justine on the label. She makes a funny "whisper" beg/whine sound so that is how we got the name: Justine's Whisper Whine.
smiley36.gif

That is a cute label and she looks a lot like Ashley, our dog. Is the label on the wine bottle in your avatar her label? That would be cute! We have a great picture I will scan some day so I can use. My youngest son snapped the picture of her one day with her tongeue out and she looks drunk in the picture. Make a label for a batch of wine- Drunken Dawg Wine.

Wow they look great. The wine is nice and clear and the labels are uncluttered. I like how you color matched the capsules with your borders also. As I mentioned before I think presentation is everything! Awesome job!!
smiley2.gif

jeepbabe said:
Here they are:
Mango Mint Chenin Blanc, Peach Chardonnay, and Banana Pineapple Viognier.
smiley4.gif

20100523_201323_bottles.jpg

That's our dog Justine on the label. She makes a funny "whisper" beg/whine sound so that is how we got the name: Justine's Whisper Whine.
smiley36.gif
What was the ratio on the Pineapple wine

Thanks everyone! We filtered the wine so it is extra clear.

Our dog Justine is famous and doesn't even know it! She's on a lot of wine and beer labels. Justine is a rescue dog- probably boxer, pit, and walker hound mix. We really don't know what she is except that she's our girl. She is very treat focused and will do anything for a biscuit.

Appleman, funny that you mentioned your dog having her tongue out...my
husband makes beer and just made this label for one of his brews:
20100524_191019_ccc.jpg

I love the "action shot" of her licking her chops. This was of course after feeding her left-overs from the table. I am planning on taking a picture of her with her wine- just need to have some biscuits ready for her!
smiley36.gif

Tepe- when you said "ratio" what ratio did you mean?

What percentage of Pineapple and Viognier to a bottle (60/40?)

Back