Label Template Problem...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcb54

Reaction score
I am now trying to design and make my own labels. I bought some of the 4" x 3.33" OL150R labels from onlinelabels.com.

If I use their (online) software ora MS Word template theyseem to line up fine when viewed.However, when I print them they do not line up and they "run off" the labeland the printing does not line up with the label itself (does what I am trying to say make sense?.

Can someone please help me get these to line up correctly?

There is most likely a program in your printing software to align the printer to the paper. Mine has it and mine is a pretty old ink jet. Try looking in your software for an alignment tool.

Print a plain sheet of paper and see how that looks compared to the label size....then do your adjusting till it's right...then put in your label paper.

You may also need to adjust the printer's properties for page margins- top, bottom, right and left. I also print on plain paper first and see how it compare to the labels. That helps if you need to adjust the margins.

Latest posts

Back