Mosti Mondiale La Bodega

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Just ordered 1 and I broke down and also ordered a 3 gallon carboy which I really didnt want but there are a few kits I want to do and dont need 30 750ml bottles. I want to do the Sherry kit soon as I exchanged with Plymouth Pete awhile back and received 1 in return and it was a ver good Cream Sherry not to mention I just cant afford 2 La Bodegas right now as my overtime has been cut due to lack of managerial skills. It was a toss up as I am getting low on Black Currant wine and wanted to try the Walkers juice but I know I can get the Vintners Harvest wine base at any time so Port it is along with a bunch of other supplies.

Wade, I love my three gallon carboys. They are great for fruit and vegetable wines, where I think I'll want more than five bottles, but not sure ifI want 25 or 30. What's a little more glass? And I continue to pray daily that the kit manufacturers will make all kits available in two sizes, 3 and 6 gallons.Edited by: dfwwino

Latest posts

Back