• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K-meta?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in some k-meta? I bought some in bulk so I can sell 1lb bags shipped @ $8.95 each.

Pm me if interested.

Yea, I'm calling them on it tomorrow. Its k-meta alright but its hard. I can use it but won't sell any. Its like onion powder when you don't close the bottle up all the way.

There should be a date on the original package if it is over a year it is only 1/2 as powerful. Having been wet I would say less than that. I would be taking it back and getting replacement K-metta.

Your meta is good for a long time. If your worried about it after 18 months or so just use it for sanitizing. This stuff comes in 50 pound bags stacked on top of each other, so yes it does get packed down. It's not unusual, I just do what Mike suggested to break it up. You might want to use ventlation if you try breaking up a quantity of it.

Think about the 5 or 10 lb bags of sugar you buy that are rock hard and you have to break up a bit. Same thing but this stuff is denser. You're fine you meta is ....well it will be with some crushing. LOL You got it as fresh as it's ever going to be. Go ahead and sell it to members. It'll be fresher then what on a lot of store shelves.

Latest posts

Back