Kmeta and bottling question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that the more you taste, the more likely you may overshoot adding acid and not realize it.
I don’t think I will keep this wine more than six months. This approach is simply in the name of science.

Thanks for quick responses. Really appreciate them on a Sunday afternoon. I’m in the wine room today because the Bills have a bye week. No nightmares tonight.

Thanks for quick responses. Really appreciate them on a Sunday afternoon. I’m in the wine room today because the Bills have a bye week. No nightmares tonight.

No problem. I gave my input in between racking and bottling my juice bucket Montepulciano. Tried to squeeze it in before the Browns 4:25 kick off. Almost made it. As it turns out, they are losing, go figure, so I didn’t miss much, lol.

No problem. I gave my input in between racking and bottling my juice bucket Montepulciano. Tried to squeeze it in before the Browns 4:25 kick off. Almost made it. As it turns out, they are losing, go figure, so I didn’t miss much, lol.
I read a comment about the Bills that they were penalized in their bye week for not enough players on the field. The refs are really hammering that team.

Latest posts

Back