Just Joined the Party Yesterday from freaking cold Sherwood Park Alberta

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman

Reaction score
Was doing some research and came across the site. Looks like some good advice and talk to be had. Got three carboys percolating and slurpin on the old stuff.

Anyone have any experience with Mosto Italiano Amarone?

I know there are better kits but thought I would give it a try. Also got a orange chocolate port and white zin blush going. I'm usually an Amarone or Merlot kind of guy but trying something different.

Now I've been making wine for over 15 odd years and I'm still learning so looking forward to loggin in from time to time to get some tips. It's also nice to hear other peoples experience with the various kits and how they turn out.

That's all for now,

Gman
[damn bottle is empty again........]

Welcome! Glad you joined. Lots of great people here so if you have questions or with your exp... comments just jump right in and ask or give advice.

Welcome, do you mean Mosti Mondiale Italian Amarone? If so many people make that and its a very good brand.

Welcome aboard neighbor. Good bunch of people here. Have helped me a lot. I was up in your part of the province a month or so ago. I think we actually have as much snow as you this year. Can't wait till spring.

Jason

Welcome aboard neighbor. Good bunch of people here. Have helped me a lot. I was up in your part of the province a month or so ago. I think we actually have as much snow as you this year. Can't wait till spring.

Jason
Thanks, Looks like we have more than wine in common with your picture on Kayak. I have a few for fishing.

Yes it's been a long winter and I am also looking for spring.

Thanks for the note, cheers.

Welcome, do you mean Mosti Mondiale Italian Amarone? If so many people make that and its a very good brand.
No I know the brand you mention but this is a kit distributed by Advintage called Mosto Intaliano and the grape is Amarone. I know the store in Edmonton and they sell reasonable stuff so I think it will be find but just wonder if anyone else had experience with this brand.

Thanks for the note.

Latest posts

Back