Jobe!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
How's this?

20080123_140115_Label.jpg

LOOKS GOOD JOAN..MIGHT TRY A DIFFERENT COLOR Background for "John Johnson" Maybe a daRK TAn

Wow Joan....... I'm blown away...... I love it.

However I have to admit, I bottled this one sometime last year............. Maybe September...... October......... don't remember but I posted it on one of the threads, I'll have to find it.

Am I the only one that uses this board as a scratch pad to keep track of when you did something................. Man..... I'm a horrible wine maker............... But I'll keep practicing....
smiley36.gif

EDIT: I don't know Waldo, with a clear bottle and a dark redish black wine, it will probably blend in nicely by contrast.

Edited by: jobe05

Nice label Joan and Jobe...You should both be proud.

I also Post my recipes, datesand such on this Forum...[my little notepad]...should my computer puke or loose my notebook like some people [Waldo] I can always come to this Fourm and find my notes...
smiley14.gif

I was waiting for jobe to comment on this label before I posted anything. I think it is absolutely ASTOUNDING! If I saw one of these on a store shelf- I would want to try it! Bottled 2007 or 2008 - hopefully an easy change for Martha, but it is certainly one I would be proud to display on my best wine. It might even turn a so-so wine into a great one just being near the label!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

You are spot on Appleman........ The labels that Joan and Ramona make, speaks for the wine inside the bottle. I can look at a label, and I can see what the wine will taste like based on the colors, the art work, the descriptions. I have made many labels and I have made a couple I like, but Joan and Ramona hit the nail on the head each time, first try! Very creative minds at work there and we are extremely fortunate to have the 2 of them right here with us.
smiley32.gif

Jobe, I will correct the date at work tomorrow. I don't have that font here according to Photoshop!
smiley3.gif

Waldo, here is what I blatantly stole to use. I tried to match colors and fonts with the original.

20080123_170743_POL-082%7ESweet-C.jpg

It was here before but it didn't post! Hopefully it will this time!

Edited by: Joan

Joan, can you take labels that are posted, save them in a file and tweak them in Print Shop?

Latest posts

Back