It has been a very long time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
20101215_170945_DSC_0047_Small.jpg

Hi Everyone.
I have been thinking about all of you. I see lots of familiar names and some that I have not met who have found their way to the best group of people in the world.

I hope that you all are enjoying wine making and all of the great info here.

A lot has happened in my life in 2010 and the best of it is becoming a Grammie. Aralyn Ann was born on Aug 25th. She is an awesome baby !!

I haven't made wine in a long time and not because I haven't wanted to. I hope that I can get back to it as I miss it so much.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas this year and the best in Wine Making to you.

Always,
Ramona(rgecaprock)
</font>

Welcome Back. I was thinking and wondering what happened to you just this week.

Congrats on the Grand Daughter.
smiley32.gif

Happy to know you are OK. Your Grand Daughter sure is on her way to being Miss America (2030!)

She is really just too cute for words. You two are meant for each other.

Life takes many twists and turns, but you can certainly always return here.

welcome back and congrats on the new family addition!

Me and Waldo were just talking about you a few days ago about how we missed you. Glad to see you back and Happy Holidays to you. Id say Merry Christmas but who knows how many holidays it might be before we see you again.
smiley19.gif

Congrats and welcome back, I am one of the ones you don't know. BTW, I'm getting one of those cute baby granddaughters in a two or three days. Will be my first.

Was just thinking about some of the people who haven't posted for a while and you were one. And a merry Christmas to you.

Back