Is it me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just like the dishes in that respect, easiest to clean right after you're done using it.. Might not be the most fun, but saves on the elbow grease later

Although, even with cleaning my hosing right after use, im still going to be replacing it all here shortly as its easier to replace it once every few years than it is to worry about physical build up deep within the hose thats hard to get out - k-meta wont clean it out, cant get a brush that far, hot water wont do it and i dont wanna use any harsh chemicals on my hosing; the only thing that might save it is oxyclean which i havent got my hands on yet, and is about the harshest cleaning agent i'll let into my wine area

when it comes to "cleaning my hoses", i'll hook the one i just used up to my auto-syphon in a bucket of cleaning solution, namely b-brite, and pump it a few times until it start circulating through, and let it go like that in the bucket for awhile, and that is of course, right after i get done using it, and rinsing hot water through first....cleans both the auto-syphon and the hose...

Latest posts

Back