Introduction

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianaoty

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of post on here and really enjoy.
It is time to introduce myself.
My name is Tim and live in Lawrenceburg Indiana. I researched online for about a month before deciding to make the first batch iin June. I have my third in the fermenter now.
I have been bitten by the bug and hard. Today I am starting to build the first Wine rack.

Last edited:
I have been bitten by the bug and hard. Today I am starting to build the first Wine rack.

Yes :try we have another victim!! You have been assimultaed!!!!!
BTW Pictures, you have to post pictures of anything you make...I think it's a rule somewhere ;)

Hi all, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta and I'm just starting out. Got two batches on the go. Would be great to learn as much as I can.

Hey all,
new to sight been brewing beer and wine for a while. Just looking to see what others have been doing and looking for any tips. Planning to add to my little vinard this spring and would like to know any tips for vines in central Illinois. Will try to get some more info and pix asap.

woohoo another Indiana convert!! WELCOME! We may need to do the indiana wine tasting (aka :dg) :D Glad to have you!

Heyas, guys!
I have just signed up to the board but I've heard so much good stuff about this forum, that I t6hink I'll like it here and stay with you for a long time!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back