Instat pot wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesho14

Junior
Reaction score
If I fermentation my wine in an instant pot for 48 hours how soon ater is it suitable to drink?

I usually let it sit for a week. Can it be less?

If I fermentation my wine in an instant pot for 48 hours how soon ater is it suitable to drink?

I usually let it sit for a week. Can it be less?

Not to say the idea is good or bad, but I doubt many on here use an instant pot to make wine. Most of us follow the same type of process that commercial wineries follow and spend somewhere between 6 weeks and years to make wine.

The recipe says 8 to 20 days!longer the better. Use search function on this site to find recipe, type insta pot wine

Never heard of insta pot wine, maybe because I’ve not been in THAT big of a hurry, but I did the search for insta pot wine and it brought up two results; one referencing this post, and one referencing instant potatoes. :h

Never heard of insta pot wine, maybe because I’ve not been in THAT big of a hurry, but I did the search for insta pot wine and it brought up two results; one referencing this post, and one referencing instant potatoes. :h
Sorry about that search instapot wine, the second one is the one with the link to make

I had to see the "recipe" for instant pot wine. I had a good laugh a few times as I read through it but I was really surprised to see that the writer said you could sanitize the instant pot using bleach. I had a hard time understanding how you could make even the poorest "quick and dirty" wine in a container that was sanitized with bleach. Maybe if you rinsed it for the first 48 hours and then started the fermenting.?

Latest posts

Back