I have too many ( insert mad obsession here)!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad,

those are NOT houseplants..those are TREES..

houseplants are dinky, cute.... and do not require a forklift...

Allie

needs some to grow fruits!!!
most would say i have too many dogs (3), but i love 'em!
(3 cats, too, but they're elderly and don't do much, lol)
i probably have too many books...but i do get rid of some here and there.

I have too many video game systems.

Xbox 360
PS3
Xbox
PS2
Wii
PSP
Dreamcast
Sega Saturn
Emulators for NES, SNES, Genesis etc.

My friends and I are all pretty big gamers

I have to much of most everything, I'm what known as a packrat lol way to many ballcards,comics,collectables of all kinds. Now I've got started on collecting bottles, God help something else to look for.Oh now I've started trying to find different types of carboys/demijohns lol

Me Too.

My son races Motocross hence the name mxsteve 625. Looks like you have a few vintage bikes there also.

come on Dan you know you NEED a motorbike :p

yeah just a couple..Steve

:h

moto morini 500 Sport (hubbys)

cb350/4 (hubbys)

are the older two in the group.

the Buell, GPZ500, RZ250 and CB400 are mine.

GN250 and the yamaha scorpio are my eldest sons

KH125 is my eldest daughters learner bike

the rest are hubbys bikes but I ride them all.

I still want a buell XB9R.. but I don't want to pay $8k for one, will wait til I see a bargain .

Allie

My obsession... Yeah, shoes. In particular, high heels that will never leave the house, but they're cute. I got about 30 pair and hubby just got rid of a bunch of them... I rescued some when he wasn't looking! It's ok my preciouses!!!:hug

My obsession... Yeah, shoes. In particular, high heels that will never leave the house, but they're cute. I got about 30 pair and hubby just got rid of a bunch of them... I rescued some when he wasn't looking! It's ok my preciouses!!!:hug

we need pics!:pic

I really do not collect anything I do not like clutter. But my grandmother does so to each there own. If it makes you feel good then do it is my motto. :h

St. Allie, all I can possibly say is WOW!
Years back I had a couple dirt bikes. Then we had some country to ride in, but now with all the houses that got built in the boom and the property getting bought up, there are no open unfenced areas around here within probably 75 miles.
I don't think my aching bones could handle the beating now.

St Allie,

Got to get yourself a Harley. Once you go Harley, you NEVER go back!!!!

John,

a Buell IS a harley ....(only better)

hehehe...

:i

( have you ever ridden an RZ250?.. 2 stroke, parallel twin?.. goes like a cut cat..;) I could never stick to riding just a harley, I'd die of boredom)

John,

We have a lot of hills in auckland.. lots of twisty, hilly, roads, more suited to a sports bike.

I love my Buell ( 500cc single) but she's a flat road bike.. good commuter.

They all have their personalities aye?.. got a photo of your old bike?.. I'd love to see.

Allie

Latest posts

Back