I Have Serious Issues

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I am new here - just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt!

Hey I am new here - just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt!

Lol, don't worry, I'll help you out. Now if you want to go Nd raid his cellar just let me know, I'll show you around :h

after a tough year - i just may take you up on it! - just kidding....

Julie, if you keep talking about knowing your way around my wine cellar people are going to talk and eventually I'm not going to be able to hold off. K-9 watch the company you keep and i'm not sure Grapeman is the right company either. :)

K-9, do you see how hard it is to keep Runningwolf in line?
Where's Jeannie at when I need her! :slp

I've tried to resist, but its came to the point where I think the corner might suit me better....

Everytime i see someone post on this thread, from the main forum page.. It says,

I Have Serious Issues
By: <insert name here>

And i always think, "Yeah - ya do!" :)

And yes - i'm well aware I have issues :h

I'm thinking that all who live within a couple of hours of Dan/RunningWolf (which, coincidentally, does include me in NE Ohio) need to coordinate an intervention with him. Sit him down, clearly express how his behavior has impacted us, then tie him up and raid his cellar. Barrel tastings galore! I'll bring the sourdough and duct tape. Who else is in?

I'm thinking that all who live within a couple of hours of Dan/RunningWolf (which, coincidentally, does include me in NE Ohio) need to coordinate an intervention with him. Sit him down, clearly express how his behavior has impacted us, then tie him up and raid his cellar. Barrel tastings galore! I'll bring the sourdough and duct tape. Who else is in?

:) :) :) I'm in!!!! :) :) :)

LMAO, Jeff you're invited any time. As far as duct tape goes, well leave that up too Julie and her imagination. Damn, it's a good thing her husband never comes down as he's a dig SOB. Did I mention he's also a super nice guy.

Seems like I don't have to give an open invitation out as Julie and Rodo's wife already do that for me. Julie I really do got to get down there to see you guys soon.

Dang, you are you doing beating me out of bed and posting a second before ne. I'm off to work. I'm thinking Pink Catawba on Rice Krispies. :)

I"m still thinking of Iron Bridge for Brunch after Christmas sometime. That was a good time.

Reisling and rice krispies!

Cab'n Crunch perhaps, but please no Crunchy Cab! That would be a flaw to sort out!

Back