how y'all doing?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
Hey everyone... been missing the forum and all you wonderful people. I've been lurking a bit here and there when I can, but haven't had a real opportunity to post. Or too lazy, I don't know.
smiley17.gif

Hope all is well with everyone!

You know there is no need to lurk. We all miss you here. Are you still traveling a lot? I know the forum is addicting, but we all need a good vice now and again. Fill us in soon.
smiley4.gif

Hey buddy, we need more info then that, what are you up to there. How many batches you got bulking at home.

Hey Sang! I was just thinking about you! It's great to see you! Are you home or on the road still?

well, I've been lurking cause it's during work hours so I read a minute here and there and, until now, I have not had a good connection in the evenings. I signed a lease on an apartment in Lima and I've been here since early May and won't be back in the States until July 1. That means no wine making, but it also means I can do a little bulk aging. To answer your question Wade... I'm not sure!
smiley36.gif
It's been so long I forgot.I think the count is8 1-gallon batches, 5 5-gallon batches, 2 3-gallon batches and 5 6-gallon batches in carboy. Plus 2 6-gallon batches that I bottled before I left. I'll probably do a lot of bottling when I home for the week in July.

Waldo - what do you have for trading buddy?

Muscadine, Muscadine/Currant blend, Port, Plum, Apple/Rasberry,Spiced Mead, Black Currant, Green Apple Riesling, Campbells Early Grape, Peach, Shiraz......Hell sang, im gonna have to run down to my cellar and see what else I have
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Waldo

Nice to see you! You're like the traveling brother who stopshome once in a while and everyone's always glad to see you!

PolishWineP said:
Nice to see you! You're like the traveling brother who stopshome once in a while and everyone's always glad to see you!

you all make me feel like a brother. <sniff> dang it! where are my tissues?

Latest posts

Back