Hi from Sunny Florida :-)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyB

Reaction score
I am very new to home wine making and have just purchased my first kit - Winexpert Eclipse Lodi 11 Cabernet! Hopefully this will be a positive experience and result.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. And I'm sure this will be a good experience, if you get stuck on anything just post up, there are a lot on here who will help you out.

Welcome to the forum. Like Julie wrote, just ask away.

ScottyB said:
I am very new to home wine making and have just purchased my first kit - Winexpert Eclipse Lodi 11 Cabernet! Hopefully this will be a positive experience and result.

Scott

Scotty, what part of Florida? I live in the Ocala area.

Scott
Hi ScottyB, I spend my winters about 3 hours south of you. Welcome to WMT! I am happy to see another Florida winemaker here on this forum.

jrvernon in answer to your question - I live in Treasure Island - West Coast of Florida part of the St. Petersburg area.

Scott

Latest posts

Back