Hi from Ohiyo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohiyo

Junior
Reaction score
Dont' think that is a misspelling. It is a user name from a craps forum where YO (eleven) is a winner. I am from Mansfield Ohio and thought I was making wine for a while. After lurking on this forum, I found how to make better wine. Can't say really good wine yet, but I think you guys will get me there.

I do try to make wine from stuff I can gather, and have tried elderberry and apple. Like the elderberry but not the apple.

Recent discoveries from here are the bottle squirter thing, vacuum pump, and corkidor(sp), all of which I now have and use. Just ordered a cork drill and if it doesn't work i will get with Wade.

Keep the good info coming.

I forgot about the vacuum bottle filler, whole house filter, and the floor corker. This stuff put my filler wand and drill degasser in the attic.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining. You have a nice wine place in Akron for supplies (Grape and Granary). We also have a few great suppliers on here. Anything you need.

Welcome fellow Buckeye! I'm just north of Cincinnati and have several friends up your way that I ride with.

Thanks for the welcome. Addicted, OK, maybe, but I don't go to meetings. Yet!

DJ, been to Gape & Grainary and ordered on line from them, good place and quick on delivery.

Julie, have a daughter that lives in Cabot. Will send PM.

This is the best forum I have seen. Hope someday to contribute.

Thanks for joining the fun! If you have any questions or comments, fire away.

Latest posts

Back