Hi from Illinois but soon sunny Florida!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pastel

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought to introduce myself. I'm new to wine making, but looking forward to learning. I'm currently in Illinois, but have a new winter place in S. Florida, and with that a new neighbor into the hobby of making his own wines. Sounded interesting. He mentioned I should give it a try myself. And with that good advice thought I'd give it a go. Should be a fun experience.

welcome to the forum let us know what you start with the first time so we can help you

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and encouragement!

Rocky, I'll be somewhat close to Bonita Springs, as I have a place in the Fort Myers/ Sanibel area. It has been a wonderful, warm fall in the mid-west, but very much looking forward to making the journey south in a month or so for continued summer weather.

Welcome to the fourm and my home town Ft Myers / Cape Coral. We also have a wine supply store here local in Cape Coral. Do you plan on making wine from fresh fruit or a kit?

Da Bucs! I lived in the Tampa area as a kid. Our neighbor at the time worked with the team and would bring me autographs of the players.

More of a college sports watcher overall though. I'll be taking in Big 10, Illini games, and probably one of the Florida teams at some point.

Welcome to a great forum. Lots of information and fun.

Latest posts

Back