Hi From BUlgaria

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin

Junior
Reaction score
Hi Everybody.
I am an Englishman living in Bulgaria (since 2004). I have a small hobby vineyard which keeps me busy! There are not a lot of English speaking people here, so I thought it might be nice to join this forum. I grow Merlot. Wine is made by lots of people here, the climate is very good, for both the vines and I. I took in this years harvest a few days ago.

Welcome to Winemaking talk!
20110803_181507_kgo_057.gif

Welcome, Merlin. Just how an Englishman ends up in Bulgaria has to be an interesting story. I'm guessing witness protection program. :) Or, perhaps, with your name, it was magic. :):):):):)

Last edited:
I served Bulgarian Sheep Cheese and Cow Cheese in the Tasting Room today. They are extremely good tasting. Must be that great climate you talk about. Welcome.

Tanks for the welcome everone. Yes, the climate is very good here, best move I ever made. Goats cheese (sirine) here is a film clip of us making it, and if you look around the clips, you will see my wonderful grape destemmer :)
By the way, does anybody know how to get the little photos on the profile?

Thanks for the welcome everone. Yes, the climate is very good here, best move I ever made. Goats cheese (sirine) here is a film clip of us making it, http://inbulgaria.co.uk/ and if you look around the clips, you will see my wonderful grape destemmer :)
By the way, does anybody know how to get the little photos on the profile?

OK I want to make some goat cheese after watching the video! Can you get that liquid yeast in the bottle here in the states? Where would I look for it? Thanks for posting the link. I just need to find a source of goats milk as well I suppose!

Latest posts

Back