Hey!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willie

Reaction score
Newbie here to the forum. Happy to have found this forum and the Fine Vine Wine web site. I like the personality of this site as has been said by others before me. Many years ago I had made wine a gallon at a time. But now I plan on buying the Deluxe wine making kit with glass carboy that is on sale on the Fine Vine site starting off with a wine kit. My wife prefers semi sweet to semi dry wines so I will try to find a wine kit that pleases her. And later on I believe I will make a stab at a batch of the Dragons Blood that seem so popular on the forums here. Willie, Heath, Ohio

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for help and has loads of helpful information! No question is a dumb question, so anytime ask away!! Glad to see you here!!

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place for help and has loads of helpful information! No question is a dumb question, so anytime ask away!! Glad to see you here!!

right Terry, no question is a dumb question here. well, except for that one guy, We all know who I am talking about!:h

Willie, you will really like it here. Welcome

Back