Hey Everybody.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benoram

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new here and figured i would introduce myself. I have just started to make my own wine and have searched the internet for weeks and have not been able to find anything helpful. Anyways, i hope that i can find some useful info on this forum and be on my way to making better wine.

Benron, first off welcome to Wine Making Talk. Lots of information here. You can use our search engine but it's a lot easier and faster to just ask. We will be more than happy to help you along with your wine.

Benron, Welcome aboard! You've found the right place to get answers, fast!
Great group of friendly, knowledgeable wine makers here!

Lol. Its benoram guys. All letter from my name just rearrenaged but i dont really care just making sure you knew just in case you ever needed to search for anything involving me :)
O and ive almost completed my first batch of wine
Its just sugar water wine because i just wanted get the process down before ruining good ingredients. But its been fermenting for about a week and a half and still going good! Hopefully itll be down at the end of this week and ill check to see what the alcohol content is like.

Welcome aboard. I've only been here a short while myself and am floored by how friendly and helpful everyone is. You will thoroughly enjoy this site and all the folks you'll meet! Jerry

Welcome to the forum benoram!!!! I started out making wines from grocery store juices so I could start out with a low batch cost and get used to the process but still hopefully have something drinkable. So far it has worked well. :d

Latest posts

Back