Hello from Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kthornton

Junior
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. On my second batch of wine now. The first is a mustang/muscadine 5 gal batch that is going well. 3 weeks in on it, 2nd rack and the taste is looking like it is going to be nice. Started a second this week and am having some problems (possibly), the post is in the beginners forum about that one. My wife and I have just over the past 3 years gotten into many do it yourself projects that we enjoy, from planting, growing and canning to wine and cheese making. All good fun and is good stuff to know.

Hello again and look forward to visiting here regularly.

...On my second batch of wine now. The first is a mustang/muscadine 5 gal batch that is going well...

Welcome! You'll find several of the members here (self included) are muscadine enthusiasts, plus the forum is a great source for info, assistance and support.

Torch, my father in law wants blueberry, so I think that will go into a primary in about 10 days when I get back from vacation. From what I have read, blueberry is very good and some claim outside of grapes, it is only second to blackberry. I guess that is opinion but they both sound good.

PPBart, glad to hear that. We live in Central/East Texas and they are abundant here. You can't beat making 5 gal for under $10.

Latest posts

Back