Hello from Reno, Nevada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fouxey

Junior
Reaction score
Hello wine makers and lovers,

My name is Kimberly, me and my other half recently decided after many empty bottles of tasty as well as not so tasty wine that we would give it a try and make our own. So wish us beginners some luck! The first batch we are trying to make is crabapple wine, since we discovered two crabapple bushes in our front yard. I googled them and interestingly discovered people have indeed made good wines from them, and as a person who hates to waste things I said we must try that instead of allowing all the crabapples to just rott away. Some personal information about me is I am a freelance varied artist I work on computer as well as on paper, not my main job, in fact I rarely get commissions for my artwork (Sigh) my main job is working in retail store. So not only am I excited to make my own wine but I'm also excited to be able to design my very own wine label. Anyway, hope to learn more & more, talk to you later! :ib

Hello Kimberly,
I have made crabapple two ways. Crabapple alone and using store bought apple juice in place of some of the water. It in my opinion is much better as a mixture instead of straight. Good luck with it, Arne.

Latest posts

Back