Hello From Oregon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oregonsam

Junior
Reaction score
Hi to all
What a load of excellent information! I am trying to find the answer to my question but cannot so I joined up, and I am sure I will utilize all the great suggestions, and information on here. :h
I am using fresh picked petite plums that I just juiced today....it came out to one gallon exactly....doesn't anyone here know of a place where I can find sugar/yeast/etc. mix to already juiced fruit??
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am sure this info. is somwhere on here, but, I cannot find it. :(
Happy Friday
Sam

Your lhbs has almost every thing you need. Do you have hydrometer? Do you have the basic
tools and additives to get you started such as k-meta.(for sanitizing), acid blend, nutrient,energizer?

Bill

Sorry I wasn't very clear.....I meant I have everything I need to make the wine, I am just looking on "here" for a recipe using "juice" not "berries", since I already juiced the fruit. Sorry I wasn't very clear with my question. :)

Back