Hello From Nashville!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmorosco

Reaction score
Well we are in Nashville for the cma music fest what a great time ..Just wanted to say HI!!
20070611_045825_IMG_8367.jpg

Benny: looks like you are having a wonderful time.... Lots of people....

I'm jealous! Looks like a great time with great music!

Enjoying a bit of the South Benny? Good for you and you picked a great town to do it in.

Enjoy yourselves and don't forget to try the ribs there, I here they are the best.

Looks like fun for all. I hope the bleeding from the ears from listening to country music don't put a hamper on your trip
smiley36.gif
. J/K I am sure it is a fine time and I can tolerate it in small doses.
smiley2.gif

smiley3.gif
Benny is that beer I see in your hand...... tsk tsk...
smiley36.gif
I hope u take a lotof pictures to share with us, and I wish you all a great time to be had i'm certainly wishing I was there for the party, but i'm like Smurfey, small doses for me tooo!!!

Well we are back from Nashville What a great time!!! I will post a few pictures this week...They actually taped an ABC special that airs July 23 of the CMA festival....Great musicGreat People!!!!
smiley4.gif

Glad you made it back safely benny.... Were there any good wines at the festival or was it Billy Beer all the way !!!

I'm thinking country music and beer go better than country music and wine???? Not many cowboy hats at wine tastings, even here.....

Latest posts

Back