Hello and Kudos to WMT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWelch

Reaction score
Been studying/lurking here since after Christmas. First the Kudos. I got a notification when I logged on today and saw it was from an administrator, specifically "TxBrew". In a flash of thought I said "Oh heck, what in the heck have I done now." But to my surprise, he was inquiring as to how WMT was working for me and if I had any suggestions on how WMT could better serve me. I said to myself again,"Looky here..." (Just why didn't he run for pres? oops, sorry).

I'm a member of several woodworking, gardening and a couple of hydroponic forums, and none of them have ever asked "How can we better serve you or how is the forum working for you?" Matter of fact, you don't hear that from any vendor, store, or anything.

I've been using the "search" tool for why it was placed there. I'm on my first batch of Strawberry/Blueberry Wine and have racked it to the secondary tonight. I'll post on the beginners or country forum tomorrow and give the short story and #'s. But from what I've read here I'm spot on and everything is doing great... even my patience. And w/o WMT I would not be this far or probably not even started by now.

From what I've learned, ya'll have a very good thing going here and from what I can tell some very good people here as well. Keep it going and...

...here's to the future!
Anthony Welch
Laurel, MS

Make sure you share your learnings and experiences along the way so we can all benefit from them!

Welcome to WineMakingTalk. We try to make the forum informative, educational and fun. Sounds like you will fit in here very nicely.

Welcome aboard!!!

It's the members that make the forum what it is - we have a great bunch of folks that participate in this forum...

Latest posts

Back