hello all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto-girl

Reaction score
just want to let you all know im still here. its been a rough last year for us, and i know we aren't alone in that. Things are looking up for the first time in a while. I've been making alot of beer recently, and working on bringing the stockpiles of wine down,
smiley1.gif
. I hope to find you all well. Go Pack!

Glad to see you back girl. things are tough and getting tougher here! Took another 5% pay cut myself starting in 2 weeks! But at least I still have a job!

Welcome back moto-girl....and the pack did it again....

Gladthings arelooking up for you, sometimes it takes a full tank of gas on the bike to clear the head
smiley20.gif

yes, the pack did it again. thanks all for the return welcome. My riding days were limited this year, due to healing a broken ankle. all better now, finally. for all you midwesteners, the Slimy Crud Run is this weekend in So Wisconsin. I plan on making it, if the weather holds. So if you see a sassy brunette on a black Buell Uly, you've found me.

A Uly! How do you like it? I'm on a new 2011 Multistrada this year and just love the thing. One of the most capable and amazing bikes I've ridden. My riding buddy just picked up a Uly last year, but hasn't been out much. They look like a lot of fun.

I would be on my 68 BSA lightning, but no way I could make any runs this next weekend.

Pete

Dean, the uly is a torque monster and i love it. It does all the right things and fits me well except in height. My longer legs are still on back-order. LOL. If you can wrangle a ride out of your friend, do give it a go.
The ducs are a lot of fun too! my hubby had a st4 for a while, and I'm hanging on to a 96 900ss.
Ahhhhh, so many fun bikes, so few days off.

Latest posts

Back