HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Hope all of you have a fantastic day with family and friends..Remember to say thanks for our service men/women and pray for guidance for our new Commander & Chief

Double that to all my friends here. Hope you all have a great day. I will be working, but we all pitched in to have a good meal today.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you enjoy a meal with family, friends, and your favorite wines.

20081127_064507_arg-happy-thank.gif

20081127_064647_arg-pi1grim-hun.gif

20081127_064846_arg-steaming-tu.gif

I Hope everyone has a wondurful Day!</font>

I have been outside all day staying out of the kitchen so I am not in the way. Came in a bit ago and just got chased out again for sneaking bits of stuffing and such! It's gonna be real hard controlling myself! No company today just our immediate family, so if anyone is hungry come on over!

Hope everyone continues to enjoy the day.

Have a toast to all, sorry it's the only one I know (that I can print here)
There are good ships
There are wood ships
The ships that sail the sea
But the best ships are friendships
May that always be

Happy Thanksgiving and the best to allEdited by: Scott

Why? What's up guys? Too much food? Too much drink? Too much fun? Or just getting old?

What time we having the pies dear, I'm gettin' hungry!

Our Thanksgiving was traditional fare and wouldn't want it any other way. It was highlighted by 2 very nice bottles of wine I have been hoarding for a while now

IMG_2338.jpg

I decanted the Amarone and let it breathe a bit before consuming.

IMG_2341.jpg

Both were excellent wines but my favorite had to have been the Orange/Muscat Port. That is one awesome wine JW !!!

Now, a few pictures to share of our gathering and indulgence.

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

We did break tradition somewhat in that after lunch today we put up our Christmas tree and decorated it.

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

During the course of this event there was more wines consumed ( My Chocolate/Rasberry Port and a bottle of the Indian Blood Peach.

IMG_2390.jpg

My daughter was feeling pretty good about now. For her baby, she had to use her real baby, her dog Jet

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

Then she decided she wanted to try a stint at doing "Bubba"

IMG_2375.jpg

If all of yours day was half as enjoyable as ours was then you had a great time......Yes NW........Life is good !!!

Hope everyone had a great turkey day....PWP and I have beenout of town, making the rounds with the relatives.....Just great to be with family and friends.....CHEERS to everyone..
smiley4.gif

Have to double Post this.....[see bottom of Post for my reason]

We had a great time.....

This year we had babies and puppies....
Picture015Small.jpg
Picture008Small.jpg

As well as good wines....
smiley4.gif

It doesn't get any better than that.

Life is Very Good!!!!

* FREE puppies in NW Minnesota....

Latest posts