Guns

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trust none of those rat bastards in DC... when will they try to weasel this or something like it back in?

there are very few good politicians these days and most of the good ones are harassed or bullied by the bad ones. i'm glad that most people now are voting current politicians out. they need to set term limits for congress!

obama has an agenda for sure. he wants to be like europe and frankly, he should just have moved there.

From the article:
DOD rescinded the order after a firestorm of criticism--which began almost immediately when they issued a directive to mutilate all expended military brass before it could be sold to the civilian reloading market.

there are very few good politicians these days and most of the good ones are harassed or bullied by the bad ones. i'm glad that most people now are voting current politicians out. they need to set term limits for congress!

obama has an agenda for sure. he wants to be like europe and frankly, he should just have moved there.

amen...obama was just never my cup of tea...:dg

I think we need to keep politics out of the forum, please.

sorry but the two go hand in hand(guns and policies limiting them), not too long ago that politics affected wine, and still does to some degree.

anyway, guns...

anyone here carry?

Are bigotry and sexism ok? You're really cutting into the offensive material here.

I carry.

I go with Dan, lets not let it go to far. This is still a public forum, with underage kids and ladies in here.
Still gotta go with MUD, take the fun out and we will all have to stop drinking just to maintin our seriousness. I think bigotry and sexism should be allowed.

But, lol, I was going to thank God that I live in the State of Alaska, in the United States of America, and I can grow my own, brew my own, and carry a concealed weapon with out a permit.

Cough, cough, burp, burp, bang bang.

Nuff said

On a similar thought but different my friend has a son who was trained to be a sniper for the army. During training they gave each trainee 2 of these hand held (actually shoulder held) rockets.

You placed it on your shoulder, it receives a signal from a satellite, you fire. It goes up then declines then takes off flying not to far off of the ground to it's target. A target that you may NEVER see such as a tank or bunker.

It's a one time use and costs $30,000.00 each, and they got to test 2 each.

Technology is incredible.

sorry but the two go hand in hand(guns and policies limiting them), not too long ago that politics affected wine, and still does to some degree.

anyway, guns...

anyone here carry?

I carry. Usually cc but sometimes OC depending on the weather. Today I was out on the bike. OWB holster is much more comfortable than IWB. Shirt rode up, no big deal.

Any PA people also on POOFA? Whats your screen name? Don't make the mistake of going to pagoa.com. Has nothing to do with firearms....I was quite shocked when I typed it wrong.....:<

I never followed though and got my State or federal and even let my town expire so one of these days I have to go through all that again.

I never followed though and got my State or federal and even let my town expire so one of these days I have to go through all that again.

What are the carry laws like up that way. I never had to venture that wya so I never looked into it. I still need to send in my UTAH permit information. I took the class and it will expire soon. PA as long as you have no prohibiting offenses the county sherrif is required to issue in 45 days. Philly is a whole different story from what I understand. I know I'm good to carry all the way to SC where my son is based. I can't carry on my person in the state but I can carry a loaded firearm in the console of my vehichle there without a permit/license. I carry the whole way there, disarm just before the border and place in console except when I'm going on base. Federal property is a NO NO.

Here you have to have a permit just to bring it out of your house. The laws have gotten more strict since when I let my license expire as that was about 6 years ago ( I know this is a shame but havent shot the dang gun in years) At that time I needed a pce of paper stating what time of what day I bought it and was given an hour to get it home before i had my license, now a days You cant even buy one without a permit Im pretty sure.

Back