greetings from the Great White North

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been making kit wines for about 7 years, and just found this forum today. I make Wine Expert kits almost exclusively, and 10 red kits to every white. All are dry table wines. I will visit on a regular basis.
Dave

Welcome Great White North from the Great Wet East.

It took you 7 years to find us, we need to do something about that search engine.

Welcome and glad you stopped in. Lots to see and do here.

The search end=gine is set pretty darn good actually. Everytime I try and research something that I dont have the answer for my self and plug it in on Google or some other search and usually end up back here!

I don't think I ever googled "kit winemaking forum" before. It was second on the list.:ib Now that's a smilie I can relate to.
Thanks for the hearty welcome.

Basically anything to do with winemaking will bring up this site on a search.

From someone else in the Great White North, welcome Dave. We are definetely outnumbered on this forum!! Glad to see another Canuck on board.

Welcome to a great forum Dave - wonderful bunch of people here. Hope the white stuff is gone there by now - I'm temporarily in Vancouver so the only snow I see is on the mountains!

Welcome aboard. Hope you are staying dry in Moose Jaw. I see you are flooding there too. I grew up South of there so still keep an eye on the news.

Welcome aboard. Hope you are staying dry in Moose Jaw. I see you are flooding there too. I grew up South of there so still keep an eye on the news.

It's pretty wet in Southern Saskatchewan, but the Moose Jaw river and the QuAppelle watershed are seeing a 50 year event. We live on top of a hill, so happy and dry.

Welcome and don't feel so alone we are all out numbered them Philly kids got us all out numbered

Latest posts

Back