Greetings from north Alabama

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lickermaker

Junior
Reaction score
Hello people, and thank you for such an informative web site.
I've been dipping my hand in the fermenting,brewing and distilling barrel for a few years now, but would say that I am still very new to many concepts. And eager to learn anything that is offered. never can have enough free advice! just always be smart enough to use the right advice and not believe everything you read/hear :b

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will fit right on in. As Mr. Grapes mentioned distillation is one of those things on this forum which we can not talk about.

Understood, my appologies. I've made many o extract beers from kits and currently working on an all grain. as far as wine making goes I am trying a strawberry and a raspberry fruit wine for starters. can anyone tell me more about the yeast nutrients or energizers and if i need them for a proper ferment?

Welcome to the forum,
If you listen( I mean read) to the others on this forum, you will learn things that will amaze you.
As for me, I am a rookie so I will do what I usually do best and that is to welcome you
Corinth:hug

Well I have racked both into the secondary fermenters at a sg of 1.025 the raspberry is much clearer than the strawberry but it doesn't smell as good! I plan on letting then both continue in there untill i reach a sg of .99. are there any suggestions of other stuff i need to do or may not have read or learned yet? how much K-meta should i add for one gallon? New guy so all advise greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back