Greetings from Florida.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieTaylor8

Junior
Reaction score
I made a lot of wine in my 20s and 30s but I was never able to devote enough time to it. Now that I am retired I can revisit my hobby.

Welcome to WMT, Julie! What are you going to start with?
I bet she's going to start with a batch of wine!

Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist! I think I'm starting to feel mentally better now...

Julie, welcome to WMT. Just ignore me and your experience here will be much more enjoyable!

I made a lot of wine in my 20s and 30s but I was never able to devote enough time to it. Now that I am retired I can revisit my hobby.
I have always sorta jumped from one thing to another. I made wine and beer a few years ago, what goes around comes around, so I am back to wine, no beer.

I have 4 gallons going, all from grocery store juice... Just did my first rack on the Welch's concord grape, next will be to bottle....should I put a campden tab in now or wait until I bottle it? Is this the wrong place to ask questions?

I have 4 gallons going, all from grocery store juice... Just did my first rack on the Welch's concord grape, next will be to bottle....should I put a campden tab in now or wait until I bottle it? Is this the wrong place to ask questions?
It's not wrong to ask questions here, we are all low key about that stuff, but you will get better attention if you post in a more appropriate place.

Navigate to the Beginners forum and post your questions there. It's also a good idea to look at the first couple pages of threads, and read anything that catches your interest.

Latest posts

Back