Greetings All

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, Rick. I'm a newbie also and appreciate the fact that folks on this site are not "wine snobs". At my age I'm not tryin' to make a vintage product, but rather nice wines that my wife and I enjoy...not something for my kids to drink when I'm gone. Lots of information and nice folks here. Where in W. TX did you live? I've lived in Odessa, Midland, Levelland, Lubbock, Amarillo, Eastland, Ranger, El Paso, Dublin, Stephenville, and grew up in Comanche. Currently I live in Mineral Wells, where my wife and I found our little slice of Heaven. Enjoy the site...I am!!!

Hi Rick. its nice to see someone else from Oklahoma also. I'm new at making wine, just finished my first batch and have lots of questions. When I have more time I will post all of them. I'm going to Dallas this weekend and plan on stopping in and meeting George. Well happy wine making.

Cyndy

Welcome Rick and Sadie, glad you found the site. There are plenty of folks here to help sample your wines.

Sadie, bring on the questions. These folks thrive on answering questions!! I bug them all the time and they haven't thrown me out yet!!
smiley36.gif

MORE

MORE

MORE
questions that is
nah bring on the WINE !

etc...

Uavwmn, thanks, I have lots of questions but I have not had a second to write them all down and I'm leaving for Dallas in about an hour so when I get back I will have lots of questions for you..
smiley1.gif

Ol Tex, My wife and Iwere both born and raised in Floydada and went to school at Tech. We have a cabin at PK so know Mineral Wells pretty well. Love that part of the country. We have also lived in Wichita Falls, Beaumont, and Houston before coming to OK. Looks like you have seen most of the state.

Well, we have seen most of it, but don't get tired of seein' more. I've also lived in NM, AZ, and LA, but this is home. A cabin at PK? Great!! Maybe we'll get a chance for the wife and I to share abottle with you and yours.
John

Back