WineXpert Good wine quick

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called oxymoron. No such thang as good wine quick. Well, maybe good, but not great.

You used three words in your starter post... Good Wine, Quick.

You can have any two of those words, but not all three together.

Peter
smiley1.gif

I found that out trying those "Wonder Wine" kits. Tasted like a fizzy kool aid
smiley11.gif

At least now I know from whence the name originated. You make one and Wonder where the wine is
smiley36.gif

I have to add that either a kit wine for quick wine is pretty darn good, if you can't wait to age it.

Another good one is apple wine. It tastes decent right at the beginning, but wait a year and WOW!

smiley1.gif

Which reminds me... I should be making another apple wine (it's my dad's favorite)

Is there an apple wine kit that you would recommend?

Steve

Groton, CT

I don't think anyone makes a apple wine kit but Winexpert make a Green Apple Riesling which is very good if you like that style.

You have a great source of apple cider at Clyde's Cider mill which will make a great apple wine.

I have my first batch cranberry apple wine going now which I hope will as good as one they sell at Clyde's.

the green apple riesling is very good... I made a batch of it in april and took it to my family reunion in june... they drank almost 5 gallons of it.... I would say that they loved it

Latest posts

Back