Good Morning!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcasey

Reaction score
20110706_134456_2011-07-06_07-5.jpg

This morning as I was putting on my cycling shoes I heard a thump on my car and when I looked up this guy was watching me.

20110706_134906_2011-07-06_07-5.jpg

He made sure the bike was alright to ride as well.

No, not mine but certainly someone's pet. I left for my ride and he was still just hanging out on the top of my Jeep.

That looks like an African Grey Congo and they are worth a lot of money. I'm sure some one is going crazy right now looking for him.

Yep, I would have tried to capture him to return him if it was possible but looks like your top was off. OK, everyone, get your minds out of gutter, I meant on the Jeep, Geeeeeeesh!
smiley4.gif

Heh, I was waiting for some to say that Wade. But the Jeep's top was up, windows are out. Still driving with the bird would have been dangerous not to mention it was way too early for any place to be open to take the bird. He was gone when I got back so I hope someone took care of him.

Yep, definitely an African Grey. We have good friends that have about 30 parrots of different types. Cool birds for sure.
smiley20.gif

I was going to quote your post and show that the bird flew the coop because all I got were the little red x's, but when I hit the quote, the birds popped up. Talk about weird!!!!

Back