Good morning!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20070326_192654_Big_fish.jpg

Catfish anyone?

Good Morning....red sky this morning....should take warning....

redskySmall.jpg

3 to 4 days of thunder storms predicted....
smiley32.gif
My husband got his field corn planted a couple days ago....yesterday we got the potatoes, onion seeds and sets, sweetcorn, carrots, kohlrabi, turnips, chard, kale, beets...etc... planted now we need a good rain.Need to set out the early cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprout plants soon....The asparagus is coming every couple days, the spinach and radishes are up and the lettuce plants are set out....Tomatoes need repotting....Spring has sprung and Life is very good!!!!

Do you ever go to the grocery store except for milk and eggs?

You will have an awsome garden!!!!

rgecaprock said:
Do you ever go to the grocery store except for milk and eggs?

You will have an awsome garden!!!!

Eggs, butter, flour...apple juice for cider...winemaking supplies...etc.

It is just not fair, my garden is still frozen. High of 35 yesterday and about 1 inch of fresh snow. Hopefully it will be summer soon.

Grant

Geez....snow?Where are you??? It has snowed here in May...but was gone in the morning.....It's been in the 60's today and occasional light rain...we need lots of moisture to catch up.....hopefully will get more this weekend.

We live about 2 hours from Edmonton Alberta Canada

Grant (Lmeeko)Edited by: Grant

What a beautiful day we had today! It rained! Gray skies, wind and rain!
smiley32.gif
Oh happy day!

PolishWineP said:
What a beautiful day we had today! It rained! Gray skies, wind and rain!
smiley32.gif
Oh happy day!

We just had sprinkles yesterday and light showers in the evening....looks like it mostly stayed West of us over you...maybe our turn today....sure need it over here.

We got to fill all these lakes up, nice showers down here in Southern Princess land yesterday, more today, the heavy stuff Sunday and Monday so they say, Greening up real nice!

We have a little water standing in fields right now. And more on it's way. If you're going to plant twice, plant early!
smiley36.gif

It is currently 85 degrees in the NW corner of Minnesota. Hmmm... It's only 77 in Dallas. I don't understand.
smiley5.gif

We hit 86 again today here in Way Upstate NY (not balmy Albany way down south). I hope it cools down again like it is supposed to. The apple buds are starting to pink up and the grape buds are really pushing. It needs to slow down in case we get another frost or two in another week or so.

I was just checking out the weather for the next week. I'm leaving for Richmond, Va. on Friday. Looks like nice weather 80/60, 70/50's. Hope that tropical storm doesn't decide to move north up the east coast. I lived in Va when hurricane Isabell hit in 2003. No electricity for 3 weeks!!!!

Ramona
sunnys.gif
Edited by: rgecaprock

RichmondVirginia???North side, south side, east or west?

The heart of Richmond is 4 hours away from my house, but closer than Texas.....

Wow, Jobe,

I'll be on the West Side!!! And I'll be drinking lots of wine!!!! I packed my suitcase tonight.....wine first...clothes if I have room. Going to be with my sisters for the week!!!

Midlothian area? Even closer! If your online and bored someday, maybe my wife and I will take a leasurely drive.......... We can have dinner in a burger king parking lot so we can taste some wines....... Ahhh, the good ol redneck way of tasting wine........ Edited by: jobe05

Latest posts

Back