GONNA "GET ER DONE"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news Waldo!
smiley20.gif

Waldo said:
Procedure went well and just gpt back home for a couple of days recuperation. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Waldo said:
Procedure went well and just gpt back home for a couple of days recuperation. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers

Waldo I have had a few repairs done in the past couple of years. After the heart work i compensated with this device.

COMPENSATOR.jpg

I am using it here to get the carboy low enough for me to reach in with the de gassing tool
I also use it to move a mash tun or a HLtank. Dont take chances.

Well, my drama continues. After suffering through an appearance as Santa for the Humane Society last Sunday with my right leg feeling as if it was on fire and barely able to stand I went to my Doc on Monday morning and iy turned out thatI had developed Celluitis as a result of the trauma I had experienced on my legduring the procedure. They hadto forcibly hold my legs down when I came awake during the installation of the catherers in my right leg.I remembered awakening to an excruciating pain and was trying to get off the table.I had never heard of Celluitis but buddy I can tell you all about it now. I am on the tail end of recovery from it and have been petty much in bed all week with feet elevated, eating antiobiotics and pain meds as needed. Once again, Glad to be back !!

That's too bad Waldo! Santa shouldn't have to suffer so much, but that's the way to take one for the team. Glad to hear you're on the mend (again)!

Lying in bed with your feet elevated almost sounds like a vacation, compared to playing Santa everyday
smiley36.gif

Sorry to hear about that my friend. Hopefully youll be right side up soon.

Sorry to hear of that Waldo. I got that from a spider bite this past summer. Hurt like h3ll for a couple days. Get better soon, lots of children depending on you Christmas Eve.

Waldo I am truly wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and let the elves do things for you this Christmas season.

Waldo I'm wishing foryou a speedy recovery andgood health. You have a beautiful wife and a wonderful family depending on you not to mention all those kids.

Guess my healing prayers needed a little tweaking, sending new ones!

Heal well

Back