GONNA "GET ER DONE"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Well, today is the day for the first procedure in getting my ole ticker fixed so I can get back in the groove of life. Will be having a Cardioversion done this morning as my Dr. wants my heart back in rythm when he does the Catherer Ablation on November 28th.

Good luck Waldo, we'll keep our fingers crossed for ya, although it is hard to type like that.

Good Luck Waldo....YOU GET WELL NOW...YOU HAVE A LOT OF WINE TO MAKE....

Hope all goes well for ya Waldo. Maybe getting your ticker working right you might be able to sleep ina little, like 2am or so
smiley2.gif

Good vibes heading your way!

You'll do great, remember wine is good for the heart. Will remember you in prayers today.

Good to see your taking care of business. I know it can be a hard decision.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Keep us posted on things.

brings some wine to the doc and tell him or her that you have the really good wine waiting for him after the surgery :)

Prayers in your honor buddy for a speedy recovery!!!!! Should I come up there and drink.....Um I mean watch your win e for ya!!!!!

Best of luck and speedy recovery! Remember, you have a LOT of kids waiting on you this Christmas
smiley2.gif

The procedure went as planned and I am doing great. I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Will be glad when phase two is over now and I can get off this blood thinner and other crap they have me on.

My prayers are with ya pal ! Hope everything continues to go good. Get back into the swing of things soon bud

Pete

Glad to hear that Waldo! Hope phase 2 goes as quickly. Get better there buddy!

P.S. I just noticed, it did not fix the getting up at 2 AM thing. He posted before 3!

Latest posts

Back