GONNA "GET ER DONE"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to get 'r done Waldo!
smiley32.gif

i had a stint put in last year i was amazed at how much more alert i felt afterwards. i believe the results of your proceedure will be extremely positive also.Good luck waldo
smiley1.gif

Thanks again everyone. I started feeling pretty danged rough last saturday and I went to the Doctor yesterday and after a urine test, blood work and an x-ray she was pretty sure I had pneumonia and put me on some anitbiotics. am feeling some better this morning. Still a lot of aching and still running a fever but hopefully on the down side of this too

Praying that everything goes well for you Waldo, and a quick 100% recovery is on horizon.

Those like you with such a big heart, can't afford to have any troubles or down time.

Well, going to get the final phase done this morning. Will be outa comission for a couple of days but will be glad when its all over.

We'll say an extra prayer for your healthy and quick return!!!

BOB

Well GET ER DONE....You have a lot more wine to make....Hoping all goes well for you....will be thinking about you....

Procedure went well and just gpt back home for a couple of days recuperation. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers

Make those elves help out a bit more than usual for a while there buddy. Great to hear from you so soon after the procedure Santa.......er......Waldo.

Back