• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glass Carbouys,bottles,corks,plugs, etc...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtspradlin2000

Reaction score
9 large glass carbouy with perculaters
8-9 glass one gallon bottles
Atleast 11 dozen wine bottles,liquer bottles and fancy jars.
Box full of misc equipment, new corks,plastic caps,wax,percolaters, etc.. TAKE EVERYTHING ONLY $150 You must come to me. I may ship at your expense and you must get insurance to gauratee the glass. Be willing to come to Dayton,Ohio otherwise. Email me at [email protected] here is a link to ad with pictures. http://dayton.craigslist.org/for/4084507670.html. Thank you for looking ! Everything is used. Some items may need cleaned, but all are in good working condition.

I'm not on the forum enough too check messages or comments so please email me at the address provided in the ad.

LOL! I don't need any of it either! Just couldn't pass it up. Since the wife agreed, I'm picking it up tomorrow. Time to make some more wine! :ib

Latest posts

Back