Girly Wine Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I stabilized my Welches Niagara/Raspberry wine today......pretty darn tastey!!!!! I made 3 gallons to give to the girls....here is the girly label.

20070120_175831_raspberry_blush.jpg
Ramona

Very nice Ramona, I think that purple Scribble thing at the top makes it!

Nice!!!It will be pretty with the wine....Post photos when you get it bottled.

Did you do the mix yourself??? That sounds like a nice blend.

Thank you all,
NW, I used half Welches Niagara and half Niagara/red raspberry. I didn't want the raspberry to over power the wine. I tasted a glass yesterday and haven't girly sweetened it yet. It was very nice. I'll back sweeten just a little with some Niagara concentrate. I'll take pics when it is bottled...don't suppose George has any pink shrinks, do ya?

Ramona

I love it! I'd love to sample some of that! Winestock II is coming at some point!

I have to share this picture with you. LeiniePrincess sent this to me, her husband found this wine for her at the Air Force base.
smiley36.gif

20070121_111350_bitchwine.jpg

I wonder, does he mean something by bringing this home for my sweet baby girl?
smiley5.gif

That is cool!!! Pink has it's place. It might just be a stratedgy to keep the men from being seen drinking our wines with a pink label. Thus...more for us girls.

Ramona
PETBIRD1.gif

Great label Ramona. A pink label's not going to keep me from getting to what's inside though... I'm on to you!

I enjoyed the wine so much!! I think it tasted better because it's called Bitch wine and because I received as a surprise gift from my husband!

smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back